Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Equal under God, we will not die because you want us to!



"Until the philosophy which hold one race
Superior and another inferior
Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned
Everywhere is war, me say war"

Well I add this codicil, that until the philosophy that hold one person Superior and another inferior Is finally and permanently discredited and abandoned Everywhere is war.

I will not have it that there are those who seek our destruction and eradication because we do not match their images of perfection. Better for me that I had never been born than that I should face those who hate everything that makes me my kind of human. It might seem that way but that would be to shirk the responsibility that I have to live and to be my kind of human.

Some might accuse me of exaggerating the message or the threat. But no it is very real http://www.bionews.org.uk/page_52244.asp

4 comments:

Socrates said...

Advocacy related email on its way to you now.

Clay said...

It is very real.
Me say war.

Nanne Binghi said...

Reggae music and it's message I wish were embraced by more ASDs.

Usethebrains Godgiveyou said...

Living in the land of little, there is never enough for all.

If we truly saw the world for what it is...a vast expression of love and creativity, there wouldn't be a need for war, which strangely rhymes with "more".

The idiot.