Saturday, July 14, 2007

Silly games ... Eight Random things

Memesis indeed

I have been tagged by the power of 8

These are the rules, until I deign to break 'em.

The rules:

1. Let others know who tagged you.
2. Players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
3. Those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
4. Players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.

Here goes and it don't get more random than this ....

1. Fool: The reason why the seven stars are no more than seven is a pretty reason.
Lear: Because they are not eight?
Fool: Yes, indeed: thou wouldst make a good fool. King Lear Act 1 scene V

2. I have three nipples

3. Yesterdays, yesterday was the tenth twelfth by my reckoning

4. There are thirty cameras visible in my room

5. There are thirteen notes in an octave and seven flutes currently in reach of my hands

6. I told the anaesthetist that the first thing I would say on coming round from my recent operation would be a number, the same number I quoted when I came round from the operation last year 823543

7. October is the Tenth Month wherein I will have as many years as there as usually weeks in a year.

8. It is entirely a falsehood that all aspies are obsessed by numbers, does it look like I conform to any stereotype there?

If this meme should die I ought to tag no-one therefore I shall tag Vicky of the new blog. Mike of an older one (cry havoc and let ship the logs of yore) Kristina whose blog changes so rapidly I can't keep up with it.Promefeus cos it's all greek to me and my liver is in danger. Autiemom who has not blogged in a long time that I can see. I am tempted to tag Four Sam but maybe Best forgotten and now I have run out of numbers oh Deer I never could count reliably and I prefer the rules of Fizbin which like Wikipedia are forever being updated, so why ain't the tags eight? Because they two plus two equals six and thats why!

Larry

No comments: